4 REASONS WHY THE UK IS GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
WHICH SCHOOLS OFFER SCHOLARSHIP?
All TEC partners offer scholarships.
• Boarding schools -up to 50% of total fees
• Independent Colleges- up to 50% of tuition fees
• State Colleges- up to 30% of tuition fees
Costs after Scholarship: from £15,000 (VND 465m) per year (including tuition, accommodation, meals, guardianship)
WHAT DOES "FAST TRACK" MEAN?
Fast Track programmes are those which have been designed to help international students enter the UK high school system at a higher point so that they can save at least 1 year of normal study.
• 1 year IGCSE programme – GCSE (or the International GCSE) is usually a 2 year programme. However, students coming out of Year 9 in Vietnam can take a 1 year intensive course and then go straight to A Levels or IB.
• Some International Foundation courses can be entered from Year 11 of high school in Vietnam and save students one year before going to university
HIGH SCHOOL/ PRE-UNIVERSITY PROGRAMMES OFFERED:
1 year Fast Track
1 year Fast Track
WHAT IS A PROGRESS SCORE?
This is the score a school gets for helping students to get much higher grades at A Level than they achieved at their previous level. Schools with high progress scores offer the best “Value -Added” experience.
THE TEC ADVANTAGE
• Join our UK Schools Scholarship Scheme and get access to over 30 leading Boarding Schools, Independent Colleges and State Colleges with generous scholarships
• Get regular information updates about scholarships, visits and events
• Get FREE counselling and service
• Get a 3m VND voucher towards the UK Visa
• Win a Free Gift at the event
• Meet representatives face to face
TEC was founded in 2002 and has over 15 years experience of sending Vietnamese students to the UK.
TEC is a British Council Key agent in the Vietnam UK Education Agent Network and a member of ICEF.
THE VALUE – ADDED DIMENSION
The smaller classes and higher number of tutor hours in most boarding schools and independent colleges, plus the many enhancement activities, also give a Value-Added experience, taking students from average to excellent grades in 2-3 years.
With these advantages, many parents are now sending their children to the UK at a younger age. Some benefits:
• Scholarships are offered by many schools for up to 4 years
• Students acquire total fluency in English by the time they go to university
• Students are immersed in British culture and are confident young adults by the time they graduate from high school
• Students are well aware of UK study methods and can also try a wider range of subjects at GCSE before selecting A Level/IB subjects.
• They can Fast Track their schooling