SEMINAR: GRIFFITH COLLEGE, IRELAND- AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO MISS!
Griffith College is one of Ireland’s leading colleges of higher education. With campuses in each of Ireland’s three biggest cities- Dublin, Cork and Limerick, and programmes from Foundation and Certificate up to Masters, in an exciting range of workplace-demand subjects, Griffith offers one of the best all-round education opportunities to Vietnamese students.
Ireland is a rapidly developing new destination for Vietnamese students to study. With its proximity to the UK and continental Europe, English as the main language, safe, clean environment and lower living costs and tuition fees than the UK, Ireland is beginning to attract serious attention. The quality of its education programmes is outstanding, and many large global companies recruit employees directly from Irish institutions.
International Foundation Programmes (accredited by NCUK in the UK and accepted by a wide range of Irish and UK universities)
Health and Science (accepted by leading medical schools), Business & Management, Engineering & Technology, Science.
Bachelor degrees – (by school): Design, & Architecture, Computer Science, Business, Science (Pharmaceutical Business Operations), Journalism & Media Communications including Music Production, Law.
Masters degrees: Law, Computer Science, Education, Business (including Supply Chain Management, Media Management, Brand Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management).
- Students can work 20 hours per week in term-time and 40 hours per week in holidays.
- Tuition fees, with discounts, start at 9,295 Euro for undergraduate and 11,000 for postgraduate.
- Living costs in Ireland are at least 30% cheaper than the UK.
- Students graduating from a Bachelor or Masters degree can get a 2 year stay-back visa to work.
- The Irish visa is now processed in Hanoi and takes only 1 month.
- January and September Intake Available.
To find out more, join our seminars in Hanoi and HCMC this month.
- Hanoi: Monday, 8th July, 16h – 18h, at TEC office, Floor 5, 144 Doi Can, Ba Dinh
- HCMC: Sat, 13th July, 9h – 11h, at TEC office, Floor 3, 28 Nguyen Thi Dieu, Ward 6, District 3
This seminar is free with limited number of seats. Please help to register in advanced below: